Saturday 1 September 2018

Wameachana! Otile Brown dumps Vera Sidika after building his career

Otile Brown and Vera Sidika have finally broken up. For the first time Queen Vee has admitted that she has been dumped. Yes, by a man she helped immensely in his career. I mean, Otile wasn’t a big deal before they started dating.

Vera announced:

Otile Brown and I are no longer in a relationship. I know it’s not important but since social media was involved it’s good to just speak my mind about it here. 
To avoid y’all tagging me on posts, sending me videos and all that stuff. I’m human. And just like every human. I have feelings, I experience all emotions. I cry. I laugh. I get happy. I get sad. 
Feel free to judge. Feel free to share this post with your friends & gossip about it, feel free to Mock my situation. It’s okay, I’m human and I’m gonna be true to myself..


She later accompanied her announcement with a long post that explained how Otile was no longer in love. This was after persuading her to be his muse in his song “Baby Love” that now has over a million views.

The two lovers together

This is the long post alert:

The song “Baby Love” is below:

But it seems that Otile was the one that gained in this relationship. He gained followers, publicity and has been signing a lot of deals lately. Reason? He was linked to a brand…Vera Sidika.

www.dahoodlight8.blogspot.com  will continue to reach out to the two for updates as the story unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER Generally there are many challenges NYSC corps member face at their various orientation camp....