Monday 10 September 2018

PLEASE HELP!!! My Husband Now Prefers Sex More Than Food, He Wants To Spoil My Private part


save my life with this post cause the advises I get here will determine my next move.


My husband is becoming a beast. He prefers sex to food.

During the time we were courting, he used to be satisfied after the first round.

The highest he does was 2 rounds and we were always satisfied with it. He claimed he didn’t like sex that much that he prefers romance and just cuddling.

Even when we got married and gave birth to our first child, he was still the same man until he started this strange new attitude about 9 months ago.

My husband has turned a beast overnight. He gets sexually aroused every time he sees me. It all started like a joke and I was thinking it was a normal thing.

He made me love it as well when he started the new attitude. I was always quick to open up for him every time I see him but I realized it was getting out  Of hand and thought of ways I can stop or reduce it.

This attitude has become a part of him and he is now getting me scared with the way he behaves.

He leaves his work place to make love to me and go back to resume. This baffles me. He looks more like he is being enchanted before the act and after he is done,  He behaves normal.

I have lost form and I am beginning to look older than my age. I am beginning to fade out.

Your advises can revive me and help influence my next move.

Please Advise Me, What Should I Do?

I will be in the comment section.

Share this post with your Friends on 


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER Generally there are many challenges NYSC corps member face at their various orientation camp....