Monday 19 March 2018

Zidane plays down rumour linking Isco away from Real Madrid

Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane has played down rumours linking Isco away from Real Madrid, according to report.

Isco has attracted interest from Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United and Juventus, the midfielder could be on his way out of the club at the end of the current season.

Reports in Don Balon indicated that the La Liga Champions want to include Isco in the deal to sign Hazard from Chelsea, with Isco keen on a move to Chelsea to reunite with his former Real Madrid teammate Alvaro Morata should he quit Real Madrid.

A further report on Spanish TV programme El Chiringuito last month also claimed that Zidane has gone to Madrid president Florentino Perez and asked him to find Isco a new club in the close season.

A report that Zidane moved to deny as he signalled that Isco - who signed a five-year deal last September - is very much part of his plans.

"I have full faith in my team. I'm one of those people who, when I start something, I go with it to the death. I believe in what I do, and I want Isco to stay here his whole life," 

"Isco is a very good player. So El Chiringuito's report is a lie, and I am answering in order to put an end to this. We have 25 players and everyone is important. Perhaps Isco won't play every game but I'm counting on him." Zidane said at a press conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER Generally there are many challenges NYSC corps member face at their various orientation camp....