Wednesday 4 April 2018

€30b worth ex-Arsenal star Flamini richest footballer?



Ex-Arsenal man Mathieu Flamini has spoken out to deny claims that he worth €30b, meaning he is richer than the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messia and Neymar Jr.

When Flamini who owns owner of GFBiochemicals, an oil company signed for Getafe, the news was inundated with headlines that he was the richest player in the world.

Responding to the claims, the Frenchman according to who confessed to being shocked at the news said: "It's important to correct things.

"Opposed to what I read, I don't have 30 billion euros in my bank account. That amount isn't correct for the valuation of my business GFBiochemicals, in fact

it's the total value of the market that we want to target with new technology that we've developed in the last few years.

"There was a misunderstanding, it's like if you give a value to a restaurant for the whole catering market in France.

"At the moment [when they told me], I was a bit surprised, of course. When you are a public figure, you learn to read between the lines with some distance regarding what's been written about you.

"But I have to say that this story is a bit painful because I didn't join the company to make money. My main motivation has always been to have a positive impact on the environment. I think it's an area where we all have a role to play." Flamini told L'Equipe.

The business man

will be back in action on Sunday as he continues to be a key figure for Getafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER Generally there are many challenges NYSC corps member face at their various orientation camp....