Sunday 3 December 2017

New song by Obivee title Vibrate

Friday is here again, for those who’s been following me
right from the onset, you’d have know that Friday is one
of my favorite days and I honestly don’t joke with it. New
song titled Obivee – Vibrate
Oh my gosh it’s dahoodlight8.blogspot.com , that’s Africa #1. Your
Hottest Entertainment and Lifestyle Website
www.dahoodlight8.blogspot.com and
right about now we’re about to get you turned up with
baddest jam of the moment titled Obivee – Vibrate
One beautiful thing about good songs is this, no matter
how long, or how old the song is, other songs will be on
the trends,
competing to be on top of the chart list, then few
months later it’s nowhere to be found on the chart, and
worst the song
gradually fades out from the hearing, but this song
Obivee – Vibrate is an evergreen party jam.
Early this year, The young vibant artiste had released two
single single which he titles Obivee – Owo and Obivee –
Ori, and over
time those tracks were very much Promising, which was
widely embraced and accepted by all. You sure do
wanna check that out.
The Nigerian Hip-hop artiste is at it again this time
delivering a new madt dance-hall tunes to groove to on
this month of December.
Few months ago, Obivee was featured by his label mate
Kizz Josh to release a wonderful and sensational love
which was tiltled
Shimida.
Vibrate by Obivee is an eccentric jamz that would
defintely get you in a dance mood just within a twinkle
of an eye, trust ,e i’,
not exaggerating.
In the studio today, was just going in circles while I was
listening to Obivee – Vibrate and my colleagues are like
Man I hope you’re doing OK, I said I’m perfectly fine but
I think I should get admitted because this new song by
obivee
has gotten to me.
Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s that friday groove, that friday
feeling and it’s about that moment we’ve patiently
waited for to get this song Obivee – Vibrate , Download
below!!!
[Download Audio] Obivee – Vibrate [New Song]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER Generally there are many challenges NYSC corps member face at their various orientation camp....