Monday 25 December 2017

Lyta possibly the next rated artist in 2018

Lyta possibly the next rated artist in 2018

The young artist named Raheem Lawal with the stage name Lyta. This young talented artist aid from Ajegunle Apapa A.K.A AJ CITY.

This young artist has feature some top  artists in 2017 with the likes of Junior boy, Wale Turner, Small Doctor and others.

You can't turn away from the rhymes, flow and lyrics used by the young artist.

He mention earlier and recognized by instablog.com  that he's the one to be watch out for in 2018,
"I am always ready and well prepared for the game any day, any time and anywhere. I loves music and the music loves me, I wanna make my people of proud of me and rise Aj city to the extreme extent. I gat much love for my people and you know money must be made" said Lyta

Download jeje-Lyta

Download Time - Lyta ft Junior boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER Generally there are many challenges NYSC corps member face at their various orientation camp....