Sunday 5 March 2017

We are the cause of how hard the economy of Nigeria is today

I went to a secondary school( name withheld for security purpose) in Lagos.
After the normal introduction of myself to the students.
I was opportune to ask for some the student's names at random.
The most annoying part is when I called a girl of age probably 17. When ask her of her name she said with a blushing style " My name is Adeyinka Adebimpe.
Yes I feel like testing her if she knows what she was saying or not.
Then I asked her to spell it.
And she said "Hardeyhinkha Hardebeampe"
Yes I was not really concerned about if the spelling correct or not. But why must /AD/ replaced by /HARD/. Do you think God is illiterate that he didn't understand English?
Now you complain that things get hard for you.
Abeg show us your real name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER Generally there are many challenges NYSC corps member face at their various orientation camp....