Wednesday 13 May 2020

PART 2:THE ROLE OPPORTUNITY TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL

By Salami Babatunde Dauda
...After which I rejected the sugar and biscuit, he then asked for the reason for the rejection of the sugar and biscuit. 

I proceed by telling him that, I have been diagnisize not to take anything sweet. His reply make me realized that, anybody can lose opportunity at anytime, his view was in two ways.
At first he said, even if I don't want to take anything sweet, there is possibility that I will meet someone or two who will either need one of it or at time the two. 
If I happen to give the person, he or she may have it in plan to repay me with something else that I may need instantly or in the future. The person will always have it in mind that I have been good to him for once and even not every time. 
This may be the reason that will motivate him to do good as well.
The person may tell others about it and this can be the reason why those that are told will be willing to do me good in return too. I may need help from them too and with such good, I will have my reward in multiples. 
Lastly, he said if I had know what was in is mind for testing me in that way, I will have taken the sweet food from him. I never can tell if after I took it from him. He may ask for anything that I want from him. He may surprise me in one way or the other. 
With this, I want us to think twice while making decision on opportunities that may come our way. 
We should never underestimate any opportunity which may come in any form . 
Opportunity changes life and it may also have negative effect as well. It depends on how the opportunity presented itself. 

Read the part 1 here

Read other Articles here

2 comments:

Featured post

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER Generally there are many challenges NYSC corps member face at their various orientation camp....