Sunday 7 February 2021

A DAY WITH OKO AMOKE INTERVIEW PART ONE

A DAY WITH OKO AMOKE   Part One..... 

Oko AMOKE is an upcoming Nigerian young talented comedian.  Who has now turn out to be the wonderkid in Nigeria.  He has been hardworking and working to be successful in his field. 

Nafiu Sodeeq Opeyemi popularly known as Oko AMOKE was interview by the CEO of Dahoodlight8.blogspot.com

Check the site for more info
www.dahoodlight8.blogspot.com

The discussion went this way 

D'light : Good evening boss,  can you tell us your name? 

Oko AMOKE : Nafiu SODEEQ opeyemi

D'light: How do you come across the name Oko AMOKE?

Oko AMOKE : It was my first Comedy

D'light : How did it go? Can you just give an hint of  it?

Oko AMOKE : (first video sent)

D'light : Very interesting.
How long have you started this great career of yours?

Oko AMOKE : A year

D'light: That's nice.
Like how many skits have you done since your first video?

Oko AMOKE : Up to 100, Getting up-to 200, if I'm not mistaken. Baba,  I can't  count it oooh. E Don plenty sha. 

D'light: Wow!!!
 This means you have never been lazy all days

 Do you see yourself winning with the situation of the country?

Oko AMOKE : Yes bro, though it's hard to make such decision in the country we are.  But with the situation of things and my mode of hardworking.  I will surely make it. Ajeh!!! I know prayer and hardworking will take me to my destination.  It's a matter of time 

Alot of messages from people every day
And encouragement and support from people around me.
I gat popular everyday. I got tired to read some messages at time,  after which I went through it,  I realized its from my lovers. 

D'light : What motivated you into this comedy of a thing?

Oko AMOKE : Passion

I love making people happy, most especially when the they feel dull. 

I don't like my environment to be bored, it really run down my system.  I can't cope with such situation.

D'light : Do you have any top artists or comedians you're looking up-to?

Oko AMOKE : Yea

The cute abiola (popularly known as Lawyer kunle) 

D'light : Good,

Have you  met him In person before?

Oko AMOKE : Yea yesterday

D'light : Wow that's nice

What's your shout-out to your fans out there?

Oko AMOKE : I love my fans, they make me happy,  without them I am nothing

D'light : How do you met portable and what do you have to say about him?

Oko AMOKE : He is my course mate

He is hardworking and creative

D'light: Which means you both met in school, has he been practicing comedy too before you met?

Oko AMOKE : Nooo

We started Comedy when we met

D'light : You both started at the same time?

Oko AMOKE : Not really

But I started it after I met him

Then he joined me

D'light : That's very nice

I will say the fact that,  you guys acted as if you've been doing this for long.

Oko AMOKE : Thanks

D'light : Thanks for spending your time with us.
Stay tune for more information about Oko AMOKE 
Welcome to oko Amoke page, an upcoming comedian. I have no job than making people smile. Laugh out ur sorrows by watching our skit. Follow on Instagram @oko_amoke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER Generally there are many challenges NYSC corps member face at their various orientation camp....