Monday 3 April 2017

Download New Song released by Alaya title Boyakemabinu

"Na Some people make people see people as a bad person" these are the brave words from our young talented and amazing artiste ALAYA on the song titled Boyakemabinu.
That line flashes my mind back At some point in my life when somebody almost succeeded in making people see me as a bad person, but wasn’t successful, you wanna know why, read on….
Most time I hear people say this Mantra “I don’t care what people say about me, I don’t care, what they think about me, I don’t care how they view me. That is absolutely wrong because you need to change how people thinks, or view you, if that continues most people will get the wrong impression about you especially people that haven’t met you or are yet to meet you and that would stain your image, personality or reputation bad isn’t it…. So that is how it never happened with me, because I kept fighting so people would see the bright side of me. But that is not what this song is all about anyway.
This song is coming from Team Royal finest artiste, in no other person than the Street General –
ALAYA BOYAKEMABINU. the Royal Team is not letting things cool anymore because recently one of their team member Ramona dropped a Song titled Federal and the song really made hits I’m telling you, do check it out.
Boyakemabinu is the next big thing, I’m certain this song is gonna make Headies song of the year or the artiste is gonna get the artiste of the year…
Video shoot for Boyakemabinu coming soon…
Alaya has got more great songs coming your way, you do wanna stay glue to your hottest entertainment and lifestyle companion to get his update…
Let’s check out
Boyakemabinu and start grooving…
[DOWNLOAD AUDIO]: ALAYA - BOYAKEMABINU (2042 downloads)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER Generally there are many challenges NYSC corps member face at their various orientation camp....