Sunday 10 November 2019

Kwara State Polytechnic former SUG president denied rumour of the latest news trending

This was the press released after the trending news that the ex SUG president Com. Oba O.A called to the attention of the current Kwara State governor his excellency Mallam Abdul Rahman Abdul Razaq on the issue of election of new SUG president and other subordinates which was tagged with caretaker taking over the post. 

N.B
 SUG 2018/2019 Led by Comr.Oba O.A is not the writer of the rumor tagged with my photo but never against the agitation of present students. Also,I don't  have any right to fight the management

  Different news/rumors have been going rampant on social media about ex-SUGpresident's involvement on election/DSS/caretakers.
 I Comr.Engr.Oba O.A hereby declare to the public that;
1.I don't know anything about the writeup tagged with the photo of the meeting we had with His Excellency weeks ago concerning SUGelection. The management has pledged to fast track the election process which I believe it will be done. 
2. I don't know anything about the  caretaker appointed by management. As a Matter of fact,I don't  know the students appointed till now
3.I don't know about students agitation on convocation day. As a matter of fact I was in CAMP as Nigeria Corp member on the  day before convocation lecture not to talk of convocation ceremony day.
4.No report or press release came from me to government about Kwarapoly Directorate of students service/SUGelection/caretaker.
The sudden meeting we were summoned by His Excellency last month was all about Hostel,Sch.fee ,lack of academic staff,consideration of expelled students and Students' welfarism.

   All I know about what is happening is that,we agitated to have convocation before NYSC and Fmr. A.g Rector approved it.Election too which he promised to look in to it.Also SUG due,he pledge his supports. All thanks to him. Now,that he handed over to my Alma mata's newly appointed Rector "Dr.Engr.  Abdul Mohammed" I believe that Kwarapoly will change for better soon than he met it...

I hereby appeal to the Management(DSS) to please  fast track SUGelection as stated in the constitution

Lastly, I never wish to go against wish of my Directorate Of Students Services in support of students interest  from the onset,but I realized that Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown At the end we achieved some of our agitations.

 My dearest incoming student leaders,SUG 2018/2019 didn't record any physical protest but dialogue. Please let have it in mind that, Kwarapoly has been recording,maintaining and sustaining peace,academic calendar and harmony for years,let us avoid all acts of violence and intolerance.Things will come back to position

Signed by  Comr.Engr.Oba O.A

1 comment:

Featured post

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER

COMEDY VIDEO: NYSC CORPER SHORTER THAN TROUSER Generally there are many challenges NYSC corps member face at their various orientation camp....